Technology has become increasingly strategic and it has taken a central role in every business right from engaging with the customer, to sales, service delivery and running all the business critical operational process reliably, efficiently and securely 24/7, 365 days a year. This is where, IT Service Management provides the core foundation to integrate and align technology and business goals.
We leverage our deep expertise in IT service management and Service delivery transformation to help you re-engineer, design and deliver an enterprise wide common set of service management processes, workflows, tools and systems that enables you to integrate your business, your people, your supply chain and your customers onto a common platform; delivering the following benefits:
- improve cost and performance transparency across the supply chain
- increase operational efficiency and effectiveness across local, regional and global operations
- centralise monitoring and control service performance – traceability of incidents and problems form initiation to resolution.
- oversight and management of supply chain risks and regulatory compliance e.g GDPR
- continuously improve your customer experience; both for your internal and external customers.
Our combined industry experience, understanding of customer’s business, technical depth and management capability can meet your specific needs in these areas:
- Strategy & Planning
- IT Operating model (organisation, governance, performance management, service delivery and SLA’s)
- Service Delivery Model reviews and alignment with business objectives – Outsourced, Managed Service, Shared Service, Captives.
- Service Integration and Management (SIAM) – multi-sourced service
- Service transition, transformation planning
- Service Design & Integration
- ITSM capability maturity assessments and tailored programme to improve Incident, Problem, Change and Release management processes.
- Governance framework, process design, service catalogue and standards implementation (ITSM, CMMi).
- Service Integration
- multiple systems, multiple service providers and global teams
- data migration, data security & integration of cloud based services (Iaas, PaaS & SaaS)
- Service Automation Platform – design and integration
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity review, design and planning
- Platform selection and sourcing:
- Platform Requirements, RFI/RFP, Technical and Commercial due-diligence
- Model Office and benchmarking
- Sourcing models – In-house, Outsourcing, Managed Service or Managed Captive.
- Service Delivery
- Service delivery management, business partnering and supplier relationships
- Service governance, end to end review including in-house teams and service providers & comprehensive KPI Reporting
- Service transition and transformation programme delivery
- BAU change management – backlog review, prioritisation and conflict management
- Service Improvement
- Customer Satisfaction survey, review and service improvement planning
- Service KPI management and inputs into operational improvements and strategic planning and alignment of IT and business goals.
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed discussion on how we can meet your IT Service Management requirements.